Sunday, June 8, 2008

Swanky Panky - Good Versus Evil

Let me preface this weeks issue of Swanky Panky by saying, my intention is not to offend but to beautify and entertain. I'm just blessed with a wicked sense of humor.


I love a little irreverence in my accessories. Lookin Good For Jesus - Lip Balm and matching King Sized tote. Available from Jest Jewels.




Whether you fancy yourself as Snow White or The Wicked Queen, this is the nameplate necklace to end them all. Also from Jest Jewels.



And for those days when the Queen is feeling particularly evil, this Lemon scrub soap from Cute As Hell will be better for the complexion than poison apple alone.



What does trouble smell like? According to Eve L, "How about Cannabis, White Flowers, Whiskey Tobacco and a good dose of brand new, stiff leather... black leather, of course!" From Perpetual Kid.


Lastly, but quite possibly my favorite of all, is The Good Book, also from Perpetual Kid. What a way to get filled with the spirit.

11 comments:

annabananna said...

great finds! i just love the lipgloss. i might need that.

WendyB said...

The Good Book made me laugh out loud.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I want to buy an old hard cover book and cut out a secret compartment in it!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest necklace I have seen in a long time!

Candice DeVille said...

annabananna: The lipgloss is just perfect. After all, they do say "Jesus Heals".
Wendy B: Me too. Perhaps that's what I should take next time I have to visit Nana.
The clothes horse: I did try that once when I was younger, but it is much tricker than it looks. I think I'll leave it to the experts.
Amy: Even though I saw that Linsday Lohan wore this (which usually means I won't go near it), this one still made it to my wish list.

Ruby Hoppen said...

That's really funny, because I went to a catholic girls school and once we cut a hole in a bible and glued all the pages together to keep our mobile phones in when we went to camp, because the teachers checked our bags!!! Not as racy as alcohol, but the same principal!

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

This list needs my my Mother Teresa - Breath Mist. 'Give yourself a spritz of 'Mother Teresa Breath Mist' and deliver yourself from the unGodly scourge of halitosis or whiskey if your using the Good Book.

Times of Glory said...

These are great great finds - they are totally "pick-u-up" things! That "good book" is superb xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Candice DeVille said...

Ruby May: I think we must have gone to similar schools. I had all kinds of hiding tricks to get my make up on school camp.
Imelda: Indeed a perfect addition. Although I hope it doesn't smell like Mother Theresa!
Times of Glory: Practical and amusing, Perfect for a rough day.

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

It's on display in the 'good room', I could never open it!

Anonymous said...

Evil always wins!!! (I MUST have one of those tote bags!)