1. Details, 2. !!!, 3. Pink Sky II, 4. Nohohon Zoku- Goukaku Type5, 5. graduation kitty cake, 6. puccho (japanese candy) cupcakes!!!
I'm feeling very social this week, chatting to all my wonderful online friends, so I thought I'd try and share a little happiness through these delightful images from Flickr. I've also been tagged to bring you three different memes.
So in the order they were received; firstly I was tagged by Times of Glory to list my Six Songs For Spring. Given that I am presently in Winter, I'm going to give you my Six Songs To Dress By instead. Click the links to get your groove on.
1. Nobody But Me - Lou Rawls ( This would have to be one of my all time favorite tunes)
2. Is you is or is you ain't my baby - Dinah Washington.
3. The Lady is a Tramp - Ella Fitzgerald
4. L.O.V.E. love - Emma Pasque
5. Plenty of Money and You - Tony Bennett
6. Me & My Shadow - Robbie Williams
The 123 tag from Disney Roller Girl.
1. Pick up nearest book
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people, and acknowledge who tagged you.
"Six months later, though, while filming in New York, her made plans to escort her to a title fight at Madison Square Garden. George Evans, who knew the press had learned of the affair, dissuaded him. Instead Frank appeared at ringside with Joe Di Maggio and Marlene Dietrich."
from Sinatra - The Life by Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan
I've had this book for a number of years now and am only just starting to read it in my spare time. Hence, three months on, I am still on chapter 2.
And the 6 Unimportant Things About Me from Ivyology, I think I have done one like this before but for the benefit of my new readers I'll have to come up with something.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
1. I have an overactive imagination and start looking for laser sights to appear on the walls when the power goes out.
2. I use my fork in the wrong hand, and swap it to cut.
3. I am constantly creating nonsensical nicknames for my children and dogs, so no one knows when I am talking to them.
4. My husband calls me Rain Man.
5. When I bought my last pair of slippers (hand made), the little old man who sold them to me said, " I have only ever sold these to elderly ladies." And I was quite pleased with that.
6. I still have to count forward from 12 to figure out what time it is in 24 hour time, but I like how military and organised it sounds.
Rather than now tagging 15 people, I'm going to tag 5. Each of you can choose which of these tags most appeals to you or that you haven't yet completed. Have fun!