Saturday, May 10, 2008

Swanky Panky Mother's Day Special

Today I am indulging my Mothers Day fantasies and bringing you a Swanky Panky of all the things I would like for Mothers Day. That is of course, if money was no object.


The Virgin De Guadelupa wallet from Pinup Girl Clothing.



This stunning vintage summer dress by Oscar De la Renta on Posh Vintage.

Some pieces of wonderful from Tina Tarantino.
Baroque owl earrings
Skull & flower collage hair or anywhere clip



But by far the best thing I could possibly receive for Mother's Day would be this lovely pair. Not just for the day, but for life.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

A very reasonable list of requests for ANY mother!

WendyB said...

Great dress -- I love Posh Vintage.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed! I'll take those last two as well. Happy Mother's Day to you!