Monday, May 26, 2008

Daily Outfit





Pink Boucle Vintage Cardigan (part of a suit) - Ebay, Skirt - Boo Radley, Black OTK's - Johnathon Aston, Stiletto Boots - Joanne Mercier, Red Houndstooth head band - Groove.


I was in a bit of a silly mood this morning. The sun was shining and I was feeling good. I had one of those weekends where I got lots of my To Do list done, and the sense of accomplishment that brings always leaves me with a glow. ( I know, I am a little strange)

For your enjoyment, here are a few images that made my day today.



This beautiful little poppet is from Style and the City's blog. She looks so simply stylish, not like so many of the be-spangled mini Lindsays I see around here.


My thanks to Susie at Style Bubble for the introduction to the wonderful photographs of Heather and Ellie. I am in love with all of their work, but this shot is my favorite. It gives me the feeling of a subversive Alice in Wonderland.




And I love this shot of Mademoiselle Molly Fryxell's kitchen bench from Flickr. Beautiful fashion is at home anywhere.

13 comments:

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

H&E create such amazing photographs...in that David la Chapelle way but without the gruesome body builders and freaks (which I love, naturally).

Love the boucle cardi

WendyB said...

Love your skirt.

Anonymous said...

I love the cardigan and the headband!

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

thank you very much for the choice of this photo
you are tasteful

let's keep in touch because in my coming projects i am sure we'll work together (i've been proposed to create a press magazine and a great website)

i added you in my list and will be very honored if you link me as STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

Cheers

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

Anonymous said...

I really adore your skirt today.

Tizzalicious said...

Now those pictures made my day too!

Candice DeVille said...

Imelda: Gotta admit, I love the circus freak thing too. If you get the chance next time they are in Sydney, check out " The Burlesque Hour... More" Three women with a very warped burlesque show. If you like the circus freak thing, then this will be right up your alley.
Kamel: I have added your link and look forward to working with you.
Tizz: I thought they would. I can just see that last one as part of your kitchen too.
Wendy, Amy & Nadine: Thank you. The skirt is one of those wonderful mix and match pieces that makes it into many outfits because of its texture and shape.

miss vintage love said...

Cute poses and cute outfit!

Elizabeth said...

Saucy today!

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

I'm all over it...thanks for the tip!

queengilda said...

that etsy dress is really sexy. :) and how cute is that little girl!

Kelly said...

Oh! You look like Emmy Rossum in your second outfit picture.

Candice DeVille said...

Kelly: I had to google Emily Rossum. I'm not up on her over in Australia.
Gilda: I can just here that little girl saying something sweet. I guess anything in French sounds sweet to me though. BTW, Love your name. Gilda is one of my favorite movies (although I bet you get that all the time.)
enc & Miss Vintage: Just getting a bit sick of the same old smile and shoot thing.