Friday, May 9, 2008

And The Winners Are......


Thank you to everyone who left me a comment over the last three days. While there are a few hundred that are still shyly lurking around, hopefully they will soon join the fun.
As promised, I have selected three people by random means, ( closing my eyes and pointing to a name on the overall comments list) to dress. And so I congratulate Tizzalicious, Lil Midget and K.Line.

Now, my wonderful winners; please email me a full length photo showing your figure, list any figure flaws you want to minimize, tell me a bit about your current climate and which occasion you would like me to dress you for. Then over the next few days I will post your new outfit selections here for your own personal shopping fantasy, and for everyone else to enjoy.

To be fair, I have had a few private email requests too. So if you don't find yourself on the winners list, and are having a style crisis, feel free to drop me a personal email and I'll see what I can do.

I can't wait to see what I come up with!

5 comments:

Lil Midget said...

Yay! Thanks heaps :) :) :)

I'll email to you soon

xo

Tizzalicious said...

How exciting! :D I will e-mail you as soon as possible! (Later today!)

K.Line said...

This is a riot! Will email with info asap (this weekend). I can't wait to see what you do with me. :-) PS - I'm one of those totally irritating clients!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners, and I can't wait to see your before and afters! Fingers crossed you run this contest again! :)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to the winners!