Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Daily Outfit




Blue dress- Basque, Myers (purchased as a maternity solution but still going strong), OTK's - Johnathon Aston, Shoes - Wittner, Purple Flower - Corsage pin worn in hair, made it myself.

It was off to Grandma's house today. So I got my girls all fancied up and headed out for tea and biscuits. Now it is time to tackle some little sewing projects as I am in search of some instant fashion gratification, and while I wait for my latest Ebay indulgences to arrive, I can work on some new accessories for them.

Thanks to everyone who has commented so far, remember there is one more day to go until I have to pick just three of you wonderful individuals to dress. I know there are loads more of you who read, (either that or Mum is at home pressing the refresh button all day) so drop me a line to say Hi, and you never know what fashion miracles may await you.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look awesome - I adore your hair!

bronwyn said...

This blue dress looks great on you, love the colour....and I really, really love your shoes!

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! I am going to link your shopping contest on my blog if that's OK with you.....sadly, it may decrease my odds of winning. ;)

Tizzalicious said...

That dress looks SO good on you!

Candice DeVille said...

nadine, bronwyn and tizz: Thank you. I bought that dress when I was about 6 months pregnant as it is super stretchy, so I am quite pleased that it still works.
amy g: I'd love a link for this! And don't worry, even if you don't win, I am thinking of making this a regular feature, if it is as much fun as I'm think it will be.

annabananna said...

great dress! and as someone said before, the color really suits you!

Eyeliah said...

You look very pretty in this dress.

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

foxy mama!!!

Lil Midget said...

So cute!

Elizabeth said...

You look superb in blue!