Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Daily Outfit




Blue dress- Basque, Myers (purchased as a maternity solution but still going strong), OTK's - Johnathon Aston, Shoes - Wittner, Purple Flower - Corsage pin worn in hair, made it myself.

It was off to Grandma's house today. So I got my girls all fancied up and headed out for tea and biscuits. Now it is time to tackle some little sewing projects as I am in search of some instant fashion gratification, and while I wait for my latest Ebay indulgences to arrive, I can work on some new accessories for them.

Thanks to everyone who has commented so far, remember there is one more day to go until I have to pick just three of you wonderful individuals to dress. I know there are loads more of you who read, (either that or Mum is at home pressing the refresh button all day) so drop me a line to say Hi, and you never know what fashion miracles may await you.





10 comments:

Nadine said...

You look awesome - I adore your hair!

bronwyn said...

This blue dress looks great on you, love the colour....and I really, really love your shoes!

Amy G. said...

That is SO cute! I am going to link your shopping contest on my blog if that's OK with you.....sadly, it may decrease my odds of winning. ;)

Tizzalicious said...

That dress looks SO good on you!

Super Kawaii Mama said...

nadine, bronwyn and tizz: Thank you. I bought that dress when I was about 6 months pregnant as it is super stretchy, so I am quite pleased that it still works.
amy g: I'd love a link for this! And don't worry, even if you don't win, I am thinking of making this a regular feature, if it is as much fun as I'm think it will be.

annabananna said...

great dress! and as someone said before, the color really suits you!

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

You look very pretty in this dress.

Imelda Matt said...

foxy mama!!!

Lil Midget said...

So cute!

enc said...

You look superb in blue!