Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daily Outfit




Black top - Trussadi Jeans, Skirt - SES, Black Corset Belt - Designed by me, Scarf - by me, OTK's - Target, Shoes - Hot Options


Just back from seeing Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. What wonderful costumes and locations! If you are needing to add a little fabulous to your day, I highly recommend it. The story is just a bit of fun, nothing heavy, but I could watch this one many times over for the visual feast it is.

This evenings outfit was based around this gorgeous pink fabric which I turned into a scarf this afternoon. It is freezing here at present, not snowing but we don't get that in the city. The OTK's are just a little too big, and probably not warm enough, but the little pink bows on the false seam were just too cute to pass up.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute outfit! As always! Please educate this dense American: what does OTK stand for? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Over the knees, yes? I like how you kept the focus on the neck scarf and the legs~ very very stylish!!

Anonymous said...

I went and saw Miss Pettigrew last night, I was livid when the film ended because I wanted to see more. I've put it on my wish list to own on DVD one day.

WendyB said...

What a beauti.ful scarf

Kelly said...

Oh, gosh. Thigh-highs, backseams (albeit fake), and pink? All my great loves in one accessory! Swoon!

I was excited that you said they were from Target, until I remembered that we are continents away and our Targets don't stock the same things. Sigh.

Elizabeth said...

Subversive and wonderful! I LOVE this.

In another life, I'd love to dress just like you.

Anonymous said...

The bow around your neck is so great!

Unknown said...

very great. and thank you for the kind words.

Candice DeVille said...

Amy & Katie: Thanks you for your lovely compliments. Yes, they are Over The Knees, which sadly, thanks to being a bit big, didn't stay OTK's.
Cybill: Me too!
Wendy: Thank you. I just couldn't pass up the stunning print on the fabric.
Kelly: I could possibly organise to send some your way if you really want. Just drop me an email.
Enc: Wow, now that is a compliment, thank you!
Nadine: I love it too, although eating dinner was a challenge without it acting as a napkin.
Danielle: Anytime, take care.

Times of Glory said...

The outfit is the a great retro look with a touch of modern twist!

Even the tights are the modern version of 1940s....... how lovely! Your look rocks!

Tizzalicious said...

That looks so great on you!

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

I'll be your dodgey cyber bf after seeing those OTK's...loves it!

Candice DeVille said...

Times of Glory: Thank you. I love retro and vintage, but I don't like to look costumey. Sometimes it is hard to strike the right balance.
Tizz: Thank you. I'd love to see some more outfit shots of you soon too.
Imelda: It's a date!

tokyobunnie said...

super cute, as always!!