Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hands Up Who Loves Christian





Thank you Project Runway for bringing us Christian Siriano! I have absolutely loved this season and can't wait for tonights result. Christians design aesthetic particularly appeals to me, and wow is he talented! Here is a sneak peek at his fabulous final collection. Wouldn't I love to get my hands on these pieces. :)


Such an amazingly talented group. I wish I was able to take my design sketches to reality so quickly. I think I have a long, (long long) way to go before I can even consider auditioning for the show they have announced here for Australia. They had better get it right, and not screw it up, like so many of the great American and UK shows they have done in the past.

So what about you? Do you have a favorite Project Runway S4 designer? Was there one designer who, every time they sent something down the runway, you thought, " Wow, I'd totally wear that!"? Or, are you even thinking of auditioning for the Australian version yourself.

1 comment:

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi talented stylish friend

congratulation for your blog : very great

i just finished my Paris fashion week photo romance. I try to humanize fashion and mix it with the beauty of Paris.
i hope you'll like them

ps : some stories are translated in the "english" section


best regards

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris