Monday, March 31, 2008

Daily Outfit



Nothing special today, just the usual dropping baby one at kinder and doing chores at home.
The temperature has dropped and the rain has started, and thankfully this outfit is surprisingly snug. I am a little limited in my fashion choices today as I am nursing my tattoo again after a long colouring session on Friday. (More pics to follow later tonight)
So I needed to pick something soft and stretchy, hence the yoga pants. Man I love these babies, the go so well with so many things and I love the flared cut of the leg. I wish I could get some more creative pictures for you all, but until my resident photographer improves a little, I'll have to stick to the remote control.

Todays Outfit
  • Black rouched zip up top - PTO
  • Goth skirt - Rapunzels closet
  • Retro print cami - Antz Pants
  • Black yoga pants - Miss Shop
  • Black flat shoes - Pura Lopez
  • Silver skull earrings ( I know skulls are SO last year, but I still love them)

1 comment:

Tizzalicious said...

I still love skulls too!

I would love to see your tattoo!