When did you last have a date with yourself? The kind of night that doesn't involve track pants and a large tub of icecream, but a night of luxury and indulgence. There is much to be said for a little time of from the world to recharge your glamorous self. While almost every mag out there will have tips on how to give yourself a facial and pedicure, I suggest that setting the scene will do more to make you feel fabulous that just a coat of red polish. So, for this weeks Swanky Panky, I give you some of my suggestions for date night with a goddess; You.
- Vintage lingere. This vintage 1940s long white sheer gown is from Wear it Again Sam. You'll find lots of delightful picks on Etsy.
- You'll need a little something to keep your shoulders warm while you sip hot chocolate and read through all your old love letters. I suggest something a tad Old Hollywood like this soft and floaty bed jacket from Kajn's Vintage.
- Banish all Ugg boots from the bedroom, and find the Vixen within with these stylish slippers - Jacques Levine Marabou Low Heel Slippers Amazon
- The evening would not be complete without some olfactory black magic from Mor Cosmetics and the Garden of Hespera range. I am so in love with this packaging.
- Now that you are looking divine and relaxing in style, make yourself a mug of hot chocolate full of marshmallows. You could choose a nice piece of floral porcelain, but if you want to discourage others from disturbing your serenity, I suggest this knuckle duster mug from Thatbo.
Now take your beautiful self to bed!