Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daily Outfit

Blue Jacket - Free Fusion, Skirt - Somewhere in Chinatown, Shoes - Novo, Crown pin - Chinatown, Lace Cuff - Super Kawaii Mama on Esty.

Today was a lazy Sunday. I am trying to get through the To Do list of tasks that I posted on the first of April, and I am nearly there. I have finished quite a few new pieces for my Etsy store and hope to get them all photographed and up by the end of the week. Stay tuned for that one, especially if you are looking for something a little different for your coif.

So today's agenda consisted of a quick trip to the fabric store and then home for some gardening, after which a little indulgence was due. So as I write this and enjoy floating around all your lovely blogs, I am indulging in a little Semillion and Oyster Churchill.


That is, Oysters natural with smoked salon and caviar, mmmmmm....

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Now I'm hungry.

I love your outfit, too. Nice little jacket!

Tizzalicious said...

I love the blue jacket!

Candice DeVille said...

The jacket was a steal from the little girls section at Target. I found it while out shopping for my babies, I just adored the colour and was lucky enough that it fit.

annabananna said...

yummy! and i really like the jacket, too.

The Spicers said...

Love the ruching on the front of that denim skirt!