Tuesday, February 10, 2009

They're Here!

Now they can be yours!

After being inundated with emails and constantly stopped in the street about my fabulous wide leg, vintage style pants, I've decided to offer them as custom orders through Etsy. I am offering sizes 8-16 (Australian) at this stage, but am happy to take custom orders for other sizes too. Just send me a message on Etsy for more details. Each pair will be custom made to your height so that there are no alterations to be done and you don't loose the lovely cuff detailing.

Every time I wear these I get so many compliments, and as they have quickly become a staple of my wardrobe I've decided that they are just too good not to share. So get in quick to order yourself some serious style. Originality guaranteed!

10 comments:

esme and the laneway said...

I'm so glad you are doing this – they are such fabulous pants! If I didn't have a pair or high waisted flared trousers already, I would definitely order some. Though, that said, my ones don't have that awesome button detail, and aren't as high (and I like them high) so, then again..! :D

Amber said...

SKM, will you be taking custom orders from your American fans too?

Candice DeVille said...

Emer: Absolutely! I'll accept orders from just about anywhere on the globe that can be delivered to. Just click the Etsy link to take you to the shop.

Neroli said...

You've made my day! I've been secretly coverting them ever since you first featured them!

Esty, here I come!

Bucca said...

Love these pants and would love a pair but I have to ask - how does it sit on the Derrière ? what does the back look like?

violetville said...

i love these! they remind me of my very favorite WWII US Navy wool trousers! those buttons are the *best*! :)

i devour fashion said...

oh! i love these. you remind me of my pair i had made from my mother's seamstress.

nice blog, by the way! =)

Candice DeVille said...

Bucca: They are darted at the back so the fit into the small of the back. I'll take some back shots and post them on esty too.
Violetville: Yes, the buttons really make them I think.

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay... I am so happy! heading there now!!!!

Anonymous said...

you look fantastic in those pants