Sunday, July 27, 2008

Swanky Panky Goes To The Dogs

I've been a bit lax with our Swanky Panky in recent weeks, but I haven't forgotten you. This week my pooches are on my mind as they both have birthday's in July, and around here Dogs must have parties too. (Yes, July & August is all party party around here. Imagine; a house full of Leos!) So here's my picks for spoiling your pooches in both big ways and small.






Lucky Dog tank from Finn & Sootie in Melbourne



"Chewnel" chew toy from Finn & Sootie - Melbourne



Strawberry treat toy from Mutt Space - Sydney



Birthday treats from Trixie & Peanut - USA



Cherry hair clips from Trixie & Peanut - USA



Furrari bed from Trixie & Peanut - USA

7 comments:

Shady said...

Ohhh that tank would look adorable on my chihuahua!! <3 She's a bit of a fashionista, she likes wearing cute doggie duds, her favorite item being her pink leopard-print bandanna heheheh :)

danielledelamont said...

I love the furrari! I'm tempted to get the birthday treats for my dog's day but I think it'd be more for my enjoyment since she'll eat anything (she goes crazy for lettuce even...weirdo)

necromantic said...

i also love furrari <3
yesterday on flea market i saw mini-louis XIV-couch with upholstery from XIX century; it would be perfect for such small dogs as chihuaha... :D
great blog, dont stop it!

TheSundayBest said...

These items make me irrationally angry...

Super Kawaii Mama said...

Shady: I thought you might like that pick.
Danielle: the Furrari was a pick for a car mad friend of mine who also loves his dogs.
necromantic: Thank you. I can't help thinking Paris Hilton when I hear Chihuahua. She has rather ruined that breed for most people.
The Sunday Best: Interesting. I have a love/hate relationship with these items. Part of me loves their cute factor but another part of me finds it all rather gauche.

Imelda Matt said...

Walter thanks you ad will take 4 of each...yes, he's greedy like me!!!

Super Kawaii Mama said...

Imelda: I hope Walter has a sizeable garage, or will he leave them in the drive to get the bitches to come to him?