Thursday, February 28, 2008

My First Love




When I was a "little girl", I used to dream of growing up to become Wonder Woman and planned to marry Astro Boy. With his sweet nature and brave spirit, I was really quite smitten. So when I saw these gorgeous winter boots in the new Peter Sheppard catalogue, I fell in love all over again. They are the 'Ornel' red boot by French company Arche. RRP$369 AUD. So I may have to save my penny's.
Now, it's not as though I need another pair of shoes, I have lost count of how many I have at present. So many in fact, that I couldn't fit them all in my wardrobe; so those that weren't season appropriate have gone into another large container for storage. Of course, there are also quite a few that I never wear, but I just like to look at because they are so stunning. I am sure I'm not the only one with this (debatable) problem. Perhaps when I finally get this wardrobe under control and all my vintage pieces listed on eBay, I may have a little more cash to spare.



Oh, and I saw this other lovely Japonica pair in their past summer catalogue. Perhaps these might be on sale now?

No comments: