Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Etsy Love - Pink Delight

It has been some time since I showed you some of my favorite Etsy finds, so today here's a peek into my current favorites. I came across these pretties while seeking inspiration for a new reader request project I have on the go. I wonder if any of you can guess what it might be? Only those fashion super sleuths or psychics will guess this one.



Kimono Dress from Sky Creations

Buffalo Girl print from Pinky Toast



Valentine Gift Tags by Krafty Chic Designs

Bow Tie Scarf by Mousse Au Chocolat


Poopsie Necklace from I'm Your Present.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe Gosurori! or is it sweet lolita?

Manda said...

oooh i love love love that kimono dress at the top! its gorgeous!

hope your toe and your state of mind are recovering well.
xo

emsydo said...

everything looks so cute and lolita like.

Brittany C. said...

Cute and sweet! Hmmm, there's also a bit of harajuku girl inspiration.
Is it for Valentine's Day?
You have peaked my curiosity,now I'm dying to know.

Kelly said...

My guess is something that has to do with pink, and bows. Because all of the above have some pink element, and some bow element :)

Larisa said...

Love reading your blog, and when I saw this I immediately thought you would love it: MAC Hello Kitty Collection http://www.temptalia.com/mac-hello-kitty-collection-promo-photos

WendyB said...

Great finds. I feel like I have trouble getting to the good stuff on Etsy. Is it just me or is the search less user-friendly than eBay's?

Lil Midget said...

I'm not a fan of pink, but the dress in the first picture is so cute!

xo

Anonymous said...

These are truly fabulous.. how have you been? Did you have a fun and safe holiday?

ShopDownLite.com said...

That kimono dress is awesome - love the ribbon detail!